Trash Life Opossum Unisex Hoodie
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching draw string
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Who is Petri?
Petri is not only the matriarch of our non-profit, but the reason I got started in started with rehabilitating wildlife.
She was the sibling to the first opossum I ever held.
She was found in the walkway near the front of a nuclear pharmacy. No she doesn't glow in the dark.
She was so small but obviously the "big sister". She was quick to cuddle and nurture her tiny baby brother.
Petri has played surrogate mama 'possum. She loves her giant cat wheel for exercise. Her favorite foods vary but grapes will always be accepted.
It means so much to dedicate this organization to her.
Thank you Petri, for trusing me.
Love you always,
Tina aka Mama
Petri likes to make things really easy!
FREE SHIPPING on all orders in the USA, no matter the amount.
All proceeds from the sale of Petri's Place merch goes directly to the organization.